Carbonless - Snap-Out Carbonless Forms
Snap out carbon copies are ideal for custom invoice forms, business forms, and order sheets. Our Snap-out product line includes a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Snap-out forms are also referred to as "Unit Set", "perfed " and "stubbed " type forms . Snap-out refers to holding the stub of the form and tearing out the copies or parts along a perforation.
1. How does Snap-out NCR carbonless paper work?
Carbonless papers have been treated with chemicals that react when written on.The chemical on the back of the first sheet is different than the chemical on the front of the second sheet, when you write on the first sheet the impression makes the two chemicals react to one another.
2. Does it matter what size the stub is on my custom invoice form?
No, but it needs to be at least 1/2" maximum 3/4". Our standard is 3/4" .
3. Can you print Snap-out NCR carbonless forms in a non standard paper sequence?
Yes we can. There is an upcharge depending on the colors chosen.
4. Do you offer a heavier weight Snap-out NCR carbonless paper?
Yes we do . You can choose 20lb for the top sheet andt he back sheet of your form can be a tag stock.
5. Is there an extra charge for changes between parts within a Snap-out NCR carbonless form?
Yes, only because we will need additional plates to print the forms.
6. I do not want the printing on the backside of my Snap-out NCR carbonless forms to show through to the front, what do I do ?
We can screen the type back 30%. If the type is unreadable once screened we would recommend printing in solid black and print on 20lb papers.
7. What is crash numbering?
Crash numbering is numbering that is placed on NCR carbonless forms by impacting with a numbering head after the forms are printed. The number prints in red on the first part of the form , then carbonless imaged on the parts below.
|8 1/2 x 11 3/4||250||$ 60.16|