Carbonless Edge Glued Forms - 15lb papers (Carbonless Forms)
Carbonless edge glued forms are an essential way to communicate information for any business. The chemically treated papers used will image to the copies below it giving you and instant receipt, delivery slip, or acknowledgements. Choose 15lb carbonless papers for an economical alternative to 20lb weight carbonless papers. The thickness of 15lb paper is .003" vs. .004" for 20lb paper. With the reduced weight you will save on shipping too.
Choose standard or non standard paper color sequences
File hole punching
Horizontal or Vertical perforationsperforations
1. How does NCR carbonless paper work?
Carbonless papers have been treated with chemicals that react when written on.The chemical on the back of the first sheet is different than the chemical on the front of the second sheet, when you write on the first sheet the impression makes the two chemicals react to one another.
2. Do 15lb NCR carbonless papers work in a laser printer?
They do not. Choose our 20lb. weight category, 20lb papers have been treated with a chemical to withstand the heat and make them laser compatible.
3. Can you print NCR carbonless forms in a non standard paper sequence?
Yes we offer non standard paper sequence carbon copy form printing. There is an upcharge depending on the colors chosen.
4. Do you offer a heavier weight carbon copy form paper?
Yes we do, we use a 33lb tag , comes in white or manilla.These carbon copy forms only come coated front meaning the can't be the top sheet of your form or they won't image.
5. Is there an extra charge for changes between parts within a NCR carbonless form?
Yes,only because we will need additional plates to print the forms. Contact us for a quote.
6. I do not want the printing on the backside of my NCR carbonless forms to show through to the front, what do I do ?
We can screen the type back 30%. If the type is unreadable once screened we would recommend printing in solid black and print on 20lb papers.
7. My form has red copy designations, can you do those?
If you need copy desgnations or marginal words in red price your form with an additional color. To avoid this we recommend you have a tag line in the same color as your formon all parts. Example :
White Copy Customer Yellow Copy Office
20lb Carbonless Forms