Carbonless - Continuous Carbonless Forms
Our carbonless continuous form product line includes a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Continuous carbonless forms are also referred to as "dot-matrix" forms or "pin-feed" forms. This type of continuous form paper has standard 1/2" perforated margins on the left and right hand sides that are removed after the forms have been fed through a printer.
1. How does Continuous carbonless paper work?
Carbonless papers have been treated with chemicals that react when written on.The chemical on the back of the first sheet is different than the chemical on the front of the second sheet, when you write on the first sheet the impression makes the two chemicals react to one another.
2. Does it matter what size the margins are on my carbonless continuous forms?
Yes, standard is 1/2" . Different sizes would require a special qote.
3. Can you print Continuous carbonless forms in a non standard paper sequence?
Yes we can. There is an upcharge depending on the colors chosen.
4. Do you offer a heavier weight Continuous carbonless paper?
Yes we do . You can choose 20lb for the top sheet . Tag for the back sheet is available fo 2 - 3 part forms.
5. Is there an extra charge for changes between parts within a Continuous carbonless form?
Yes, only because we will need additional plates to print these pin feed forms.
6. I do not want the printing on the backside of my Continuous carbonless forms to show through to the front, what do I do ?
We can screen the type back 30%. If the type is unreadable once screened we would recommend printing in solid black and print on 20lb papers.
7. What is crash numbering?
Crash numbering is numbering that is placed on carbonless forms by impacting with a numbering head after the forms are printed. The number prints in red on the first part of the form , then carbonless imaged on the parts below.
|9 1/2 x 11||250||$ 89.14|