Carbonless Paper (Stock Items)
- Create your own laser printed forms with blank carbonless paper sheets.
Quantities shown are number of sheets
No. of Parts No. of sheets / ream No. of sets / ream
2 500 125
3 500 167
4 500 250
- overall size 8 1/2 x 11
- Packed 10 reams per carton
- Reverse collating - bottom sheet will feed through your printer first .
- Example: 2 part paper will have the yellow copy on top . When fed through your printer the yellow copy will be on the bottom.
1. How does NCR carbonless paper work?
Carbonless papers have been treated with chemicals that react when written on.The chemical on the back of the first sheet is different than the chemical on the front of the second sheet, when you write on the first sheet the impression makes the two chemicals react to one another.
2. Do NCR carbonless papers work in a laser printer?
Some do. The papers that work are 20lb. weight and have been treated with a chemical to withstand the heat and make them laser compatible. These forms are not edge glued .